To Our Valued Customers,
We take great honor in being your choice dealership and service center, and your safety and well-being is our top priority. In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on the steps we’ve put in place to help protect our guests:
• GREETINGS. We have advised all dealership employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While it is normally our policy to greet guests with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. The smile and guest focus will continue!
• SANITATION THROUGHOUT THE DAY. Our focus is on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and dealership. All customer areas will be wiped down with disinfectants before and after contact, i.e. desks and chair arms. There will no longer be community pens at the dealership. Customer’s will get a fresh pen to use and discard it in a “used pen” container. All pens are bleached and disinfected before use again. Door handles and other customer facing areas will be disinfected multiple times per day. Our employees will sanitize their hands before and after any customer interaction and are required to repeatedly wash their hands with commercial grade disinfectant soap multiple times per day.
• NIGHTLY SANITATION. We’ve always taken great pride in our dealership to ensure it is always clean and presentable, but at this time cleanliness is paramount. We utilize a daily cleaning service company who are using anti-bacterial and environmentally safe products in all departments. Regular cleaning service is the most important preventative measure we can take for our employees and customers.
• SUPPLIES. We have secured extra supplies of disinfectants, alcohol wipes, hand sanitizers and gloves for employee and guest’s use. If you are in our dealership and service center and would like to use any of these items, please ask a team member.
• GUESTS’ VEHICLES. Our dealership employees have been instructed to start implementing the use of plastic seat covers, mats, plastic shifter covers, and plastic steering wheel covers on all guest vehicles. These items will not be removed until the vehicle is delivered to you and a team member will remove these items using gloves. Our technicians will at all times use disposable gloves when operating your vehicle. Door handles, push button start or key fobs will be disinfected prior to your vehicle’s return to you.
• LOANER VEHICLES. Loaner vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using proper cleaning materials after each customer’s use.
• EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH. Any employee that may be sick in any capacity is required to stay home and return only after being cleared by a doctor. Although at this time none of our team members have been exposed to COVID-19, our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact areas (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused all non-essential business travel.
• ONLINE BUYING & TEST DRIVES. For those customers who feel more comfortable purchasing online, we can facilitate the transaction remotely and deliver the vehicle to you. We are also offering a 3 day return policy for customers wishing to purchase online. Vehicles can also be brought to you for test drives. Please feel free to reach out to a Sales Associate to assist you.
• SERVICE PICK UP & DELIVERY. For those customers who need service repair or maintenance but would prefer not to come into the dealership, we are offering free pickup and delivery. Contact your Service Advisor to schedule your appointment.
While there is a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicle. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies.
Thank you for your loyalty and understanding.
Your Pride Hyundai of Seekonk Team